For the last 2 months I hve been trying to answer this question.
Yes I do .. and I need to prove it ... coz this is what it takes to get into an MBA.
And if ever you doubt any aspect of your life, cook it.
Writing essays for B schools have brought out the other one in me ... the one that is manipulative, thinking, has all the false emotions for welfare of the society and of course a glib liar.
But one more think it has done is to make me think of the days that have gone past and how I have wasted a lot of good work that I used to do or a lot of things I could have done. It made me realize that I am an old man now ... and now those unfinished works can be completed only by my son (just like aka Shahrukh did for aka Anupam in DDLJ).
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment